A Resort with its own organic farm and orchard, it is abundant with fruit, vegetables and flavorful herbs. The dairy and poultry products are farm fresh.
All our tents have been crafted by hand using natural and local materials. A lot of the work at Mirvana Nature Resort and Camp is done by the rural people of Sodakore which is our contribution to rural and responsible tourism. This also helps provide employment to the village folk.
Our enviable location allows guests to make the most of their visit to Jaisalmer. While staying with us, one can indulge in a number of activities like bird watching, interacting with the vibrant village folk, camel treks, village walks, dinner on the sand dunes, taking a tractor ride and even plucking your own fruits and vegetables!
Every aspect of the Jaisalmer Resort and camp (tented) is carefully created to connect with our guests. Offering unparalleled service and Rajasthani splendors, we invite you to indulge your every whim.
At Mirvana nature resort, the little things make us different, setting the tone for an unforgettable stay. Indulge in a trulyindividualistic approach to hospitality — with hotel accommodations intuitively connected to the heartbeat, culture, and energy of the Jaisalmer desert they call home. – A travel experience designed personally for you.
In keeping with our philosophy of ‘Desert Wild Bush Luxury’, the focus of your stay at Mirvana nature resort is the wilderness around you and its Farm land inhabitants. Your accommodation is designed to expose you to the sights and sounds outside your tent or Cottage…
However, we also appreciate that while an exclusive bush experience does not need to be 5 star in the traditional sense, there are a few key comforts that are crucial: a supremely comfortable bed, cotton linen, a choice of pillows, soft bath towels, an en suite bathroom, delicious food and great hosting. The tents and cottages are spacious and naturally comfortable – they are not intended to be 5 star hotel rooms in the bush so do not offer TVs, telephones, minibars or other modern appliances. An open lounge area near swimming pool with a small reference library provides a great spot to sit out the heat of day or enjoy a quiet sundowner. Our chef provides contemporary Indian, continental cuisine with hints of bush food and native produce; guests may help themselves to the self-service bar at any time.
Conferences & Weddings
- Sumptuous accommodation with king-sized beds
- Private seating areas/balconies
- Private dining opportunities
- Flowers, fruit and welcome drinks
- Flower decoration in room
- His and hers massage
Host an unforgettable corporate event in the heart of a natural paradise. The resort is the perfect place to share the spirit of adventure. Conduct team-building exercises, create motivational exercises, or simply hold uninterrupted strategy sessions.
Business in the bush Competitive edge with a difference For a really different conference or social event, why not combine the use of both facilities? Day-time sessions in the conference centre, lunch in the Thar desert bush… or breakaway sessions under canvas… the possibilities are endless.
“Elsewhere” is ideal for:
- Anyone looking for a holiday with a difference.
- Nature lovers and Bird watchers.
- Those in search of peace and tranquility.
- Desert lovers.
- Families, Couples, or even Singles.
- Larger parties of up to 170 people can be accommodated easily by booking these lovely tents and cottages together.
- BUFFET BREAKFAST 400 Per Person
- BUFFET LUNCH 700 Per Person
- BUFFET DINNER 800 Per Person
- Special Theme, Roof Top & Pool Side Gala Dinner 2500 Per Person (minimum 20 Pax) includes Alcoholic/Non Alcoholic drink, Glass of Indian wine, Bar-be-que dinner, Rajasthani folk dances & fireworks.
- Dinner at Deep Singh Sand Dunes 3500 Per Person (minimum 20 Pax) includes Alcoholic/Non alcoholic drink, Bar-be-que dinner, Rajasthani folk dances & fireworks.
Facilities at the Resort:
15 Deluxe Tents, 18 STD Tents,23 Deluxe Cottages, 04 STD Cottage & 06 Premium Cottages (The Tents have ensuite bathrooms and are mounted on platforms.)
- Swimming Pool
- 20% Discount on Herbal Spa
- Dinner with camp fire (in the winters only)
- Rajasthani Folk Music
- Hot and cold running water
- Multi cuisine restaurant (Indian, Rajasthani & Continental Food)
- Playground for children
- Village walk / Nature walk
- Farm Tour
- Theme Dinners and Gala events on request at extra charge
- Pick up facilities on request at an extra charge
- Indoor recreational facilities like Chess, Carom, Playing cards and other board games.
- Conference Room