Hotel Himalaya by Monarch is situated in the centre of Gandhinagar Majestic, Bangalore’s central tourist and commercial destination at the junction of Kempegowda (KG) Road & Subhedam Chetram (SC) Road.
Located at walkable distance from Bangalore City Railway Station, Kempegowda Bus Terminal (Majestic Bus Stand), New Namma Bengaluru Metro Central Majestic Station among others. With easy access to all major commercial, business and entertainment areas across MG Road, Koramangala, Ulsoor, Whitefield & Old Madras Road.
The hotel offers new & well mantained rooms, impeccable service, modern business facilities and a fine dining experience for travellers.
Charges Extra For Extra Bed
- With Effect from November 2014 to September 2015
- Tariff includes Buffet Breakfast and Wi-fi Internet Access
- Rates are liable to change without prior notice.
- Taxes and service charges as applicable
- Check-out time 12 noon extension of stay is chargeable
Meetings & Events
We take your business and party needs seriously and our conference hall always proves more than sufficient. The high ceilings and uninterrupted spaces make for a great gathering for about 150-200 people, while the glass walls create an extravagant ambience.
Comforts & Stay Dining
Tuck into the finest continental snacks and deserts at Finesse, our 24-hour café lounge. A favourite among the discerning circle, its opulent ambience and culinary delights, might just have you spend most of your leisure time pampering your palate.
Our Restaurant 7.00 am to 11.00 pm ensures bright morning begin with a well spread Buffet , Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Travel Arrangements*
- Professional Laundry services*
- LCD/LED TV
- Direct Telephone
- Housekeeping services
- Central air Conditioners
- Built in wardrobes
- In-room personal safe deposit lockers
- Fully functional ensuite bathrooms
- Towels and Toiletries
- Bed and Bath linen
- 24 hours Reception
- 24 hours Security and CCTV Survelliance
- Car Parking (On request)
- Doctor on call*
- 24hrs Executive assistance like Fax, Copier, E-Mail, Courier*
Location & Attraction
- Distances by car to main transportation hubs
- Bangalore International Airport, 38 kilometres, 75 minutes
- City Railway Station, 8 kilometres, 35 minutes
- Bangalore City Centre, 0.5 kilometres, 5 minutes
Airport transfers to & from Bangalore International Airport are available one way at a rate of INR 1,400 A taxi from Bangalore International Airport takes about 75 minutes and the approximate fare is INR850 including tax.
Points of Interest
- Lal Bagh
- Bangalore Palace
- Cubbon Park
- Commercial Street
- Brigade Road
- Iskcon Temple