Mirvana Nature Resort
A Resort with its own organic farm and orchard, it is abundant with fruit, vegetables , nd flavorful herbs. The dairy and poultry products are farm fresh.All our tents have been crafted by hand using natural and local materials. A lot of the work at Mirvana Nature Resort and Camp is done by the rural people of Sodakore which is our contribution to rural and responsible tourism. This also helps provide employment to the village folk.
Our enviable location allows guests to make the most of their visit to Jaisalmer. While staying with us, one can indulge in a number of activities like bird watching, interacting with the vibrant village folk, camel treks, village walks, dinner on the sand dunes, taking a tractor ride and even plucking your own fruits and vegetables!
Every aspect of the Jaisalmer Resort and camp (tented) is carefully created to connect with our guests. Offering unparalleled service and Rajasthani splendors, we invite you to indulge your every whim.
At Mirvana nature resort, the little things make us different, setting the tone for an unforgettable stay. Indulge in a trulyindividualistic approach to hospitality — with hotel accommodations intuitively connected to the heartbeat, culture, and energy of the Jaisalmer desert they call home. – A travel experience designed personally for you.
Restaurant 2 Restaurants serving Buffet and A la Carte meals
- Buffet Breakfast 400 INR Per Person
- Buffet Lunch 700 INR Per Person
- Buffet Dinner 800 INR Per Person
- Special Theme, Roof Top & Pool Side Gala Dinner 2500 INR Per Person (minimum 20 Pax) includes Alcoholic/ Non-Alcoholic drink, Glass of Indian wine, Bar-be-que dinner, Rajasthani folk dances & fireworks.
- Dinner at Deep Singh Sand Dunes 3500 INR Per Person (minimum 20 Pax) includes Alcoholic/ Non-alcoholic drink, Bar-be-que dinner, Rajasthani folk dances & fireworks.